"Unable to start Claims to Windows NT Token Service (c2WTS)" (Share Point Kerberos Authentication)

Recently I found both of the "Claims to Windows NT Token Service" in SharePoint Central Admin and Window System "Services"are unable to start. These services are for Kerberos Authentication.
The error message is "Error 2:  Unable to find the specified file".

I verify the "Path to executable" of the service's properties and found out it points to wrong path "C:\ProgramFiles\...". Although I am not sure who and how did this change, I run the command line "sc config <service name> binPath= <binary path>" as Administrator, and then the executable path was changed and I can start the service!!!.

This post is part of my project "Implement the Business Intelligence On Premises SharePoint 2013 Portal".
If you want to know more my experiences from the guide of above project, please sign up in here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top JavaScript courses helping you develop SPFx webPart with ReactJS and AngularJS

SharePoint 2013 error - "Application error when access /_vti_bin/client.svc"

Enable the Microsoft Power BI report file type (.pbix) in SharePoint Search