Universal Windows App Troubleshooting - Unable to receive Toast notification after upgrade to Windows 10 App

Recently I upgrade my first Universal Windows 8 App to Windows 10 version. The app runs well but I can't receive the Toast notification sent from Azure Mobile App service anymore. I try to investigate the issue and verify all related reference and "Nuget Package", but still unable to figure out where is the problem.

After read some posts about App life cycle and I realized that I may need to uninstall the App and install the new Win 10 App again in my local PC. After I reinstalled and run the app again, the toast notification comes back.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top JavaScript courses helping you develop SPFx webPart with ReactJS and AngularJS

SharePoint 2013 error - "Application error when access /_vti_bin/client.svc"

Enable the Microsoft Power BI report file type (.pbix) in SharePoint Search