Debugging the wrong line in UWP (Universal Windows App) in Visual Studio 2015

I had met a debugging issue which ran into the wrong line such as comments line when debug a referenced .Net project in UWP (Universal Windows App) in Visual Studio 2015.

I search around in google and saw some suggestions that convert the source code to ANSI format but it didn't resolve the issue. It took me few hours to found out the Windows Desktop UWP project referenced to the .Net project which was not from the latest build output path "bin\x86\Debug\". Actually it points to path "\bin\ARM\Debug" because it needed debug in "ARM" platform when deploying the Windows phone project to windows phone . I was debugging the wrong project before!!!!
   
After I refer to the correct project reference, I was able to debug code as normal as usual. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top JavaScript courses helping you develop SPFx webPart with ReactJS and AngularJS

SharePoint 2013 error - "Application error when access /_vti_bin/client.svc"

Enable the Microsoft Power BI report file type (.pbix) in SharePoint Search