Fxied error "DEP0001 : Unexpected Error: -1988945906" while deploying Windows UWP app to a windows phone

I had met a error message "DEP0001 : Unexpected Error: -1988945906" while deploying Windows UWP app to a windows phone.

I search the error message in google and then found out a command line "net start IpOverUsbSvc" to resolve the issue. But I still got the same error when deploying the app, and so I power off the phone and then start it again. I try the deploying again (make sure the phone is unlock), and it ran well. The issue was gone!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top JavaScript courses helping you develop SPFx webPart with ReactJS and AngularJS

SharePoint 2013 error - "Application error when access /_vti_bin/client.svc"

Enable the Microsoft Power BI report file type (.pbix) in SharePoint Search