Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json'..." error causes Azure Push Notification initinalize failure in Windows Appp

I have been received the error "HTTP 400, bad request" when calling Azure Push Notification initialised function for few days. It was working fine previously and I didn't change any configuration on it. I checked the "diagnostics logs" in Azure Mobile App service and found the issue related to below error message.

Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)


I researched above issue in Google and then updated the latest version of "Newtonsoft.Json" in my Azure Mobile App .NET back-end application. The issue was gone and I can calling Azure Push Notification service in my mobile App successfully!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top JavaScript courses helping you develop SPFx webPart with ReactJS and AngularJS

SharePoint 2013 error - "Application error when access /_vti_bin/client.svc"

Enable the Microsoft Power BI report file type (.pbix) in SharePoint Search