Passing string value to lambda function

I wrote a lambda function which accepts "string" type parameter. When I tried to invoke this function within another lambda function, it needs to enter the value to pass to the function to execute. So I entered the value "XXX". However, it throws the error "can't convert this JSON document into a string" when I pass the Guid value as a string. To resolve the issue, I add "\" to include the Guid value like "\""+m.messageId.toString()+"\"". The error is gone and the the value is passed to the function.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top JavaScript courses helping you develop SPFx webPart with ReactJS and AngularJS

SharePoint 2013 error - "Application error when access /_vti_bin/client.svc"

Enable the Microsoft Power BI report file type (.pbix) in SharePoint Search